2013-06-10

PRECIOUS PUPS & Claudia Hayhurst – New Port Richey


Abuse

June 10, 2013

Don't take your dog here!
(727) 846-0702
3756 US Highway 19
New Port Richey, FL 34652

Claudia Hayhurst, OWNER

My fucking blood is BOILING!!!!

I take my mini doxie here every once in a while as a treat, nail trim, bath , express, and a nice little kerchief for her neck.

I've probably brought her here twenty times.

When I go to pick her up just now, an hour later, the lady that owns it is in the back with earphones on, can't hear me knock, plus I can hear a shop vac going, I let myself in and this bitch is BEATING A POODLE THAT LEASHED TO THE GROOMING TABLE WITH A GODDAMN SHOP VAC HOSE!!

Karma sees me and starts screaming, the lady sees me and knows she's fucked.

I pay her and ask her why she was hitting the poodle with the shop vac hose..

"that just calms him down"

DON'T BRING YOUR DOG HERE AND PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE LOCAL

I honestly think she probably did the same to karma because she's a PITA to bathe and clip nails, I'm so fucking pissed right now!!!

As I'm writing this she just came out to my car and said she didn't do that to karma because she didn't use the shop vac.
Posted by: Dan Macmurray