2015-02-16

NO MORE HOMELESS PETS; FAIRY DOGMOTHER RESCUE & Claire J. Cornish - Ft. Lauderdale

Irresponsible and Illegal rescue

JHONY

Feb 16, 2015

2015-03-29_21.16.51.png

ANONYMOUS: A trail of unpaid boarding bills, 40 - 60 animals in boarding.
We transported a good run for her, she played fast and loose with the HC, I called her bluff and pulled the dog over for a lengthy and very expensive vet visit in the middle of FL - $185 for HC - she paid, but reports flooded in about the hoarding mentality just that they are all at other ppl's places. If she wasn't $10K in the hole to boarding, she might be a decent rescue. No theme - any dog, any time.

Help Jhony! Used as Target & Shot! Heart Worms! Tumor!
There is no way for me to type this without bawling for poor Jhony. When I saw his X-Rays and medical report, I curled up on my chair and just cried. I could not believe it. The pain and abuse he has endured throughout his life is unimaginable and I am hurt, angry, DISGUSTED with humanity. How can you look at this sweet dog and want to inflict pain on him?! Only a monster is capable of this.
Each day, I read rescue stories that touch my heart… but Jhony has crushed my soul. He never deserved any of this. Why. Just- WHY?!

I am furious because I wish nothing more than to find the monster responsible for shooting Jhony with a BB gun multiple times and abusing him. But the reality is… I will never find out and the injustice continues.

I am hurt because poor Jhony has lived a terrible life and the pain he is and has been in is unbearable. I am hurt because he is still incredibly sweet and trusting of the species that hurt him.

With that said, I am happy to ensure Jhony gets the best Medical treatment possible and will do anything I can to provide him with something he has likely never experienced; LOVE.

Rescue is difficult and incredibly painful… Yes… We rescuers often have tears on our face, anger in our mind, empty wallets, and a heart full of love. This is why I rescue. Jhony is why I rescue.

Jhony has multiple BB pellets lodged throughout his body, severe heart worms, gum disease, a tumor and possibly cancer.

Truth is, Jhony was taken out of Miami Dade Kill shelter by a different rescue and sat in a foster home (thank you Stephanie- he knows love because of YOU!) since DECEMBER without receiving ANY treatment for ANYTHING. He was taken to the Vet once and they only did a fecal.  Upon learning that he still sat without medical attention, I reached out to the rescue, asked to take him into ours, and provide him with treatment ASAP- to which the person agreed. I’m not here to bash anyone or any rescue, I also will not post their information because it is irrelevant at this point. Simply providing background information as to how we took Jhony on.

Jhony started heart worm treatment on 2/14/2015 and will go back to our Vet soon for further assessment/additional treatment. I am asking all our supporters for help. We are doing all we can for Jhony (and all others too) -but we need donations. Please find it in your heart to help us help Jhony live a happy life.

We do not have the funds to take on any other animals – but how could we turn our backs on Jhony?

Claudia Alfaro Post
2015-02-23

This is Jhony. He was pulled by Claire C with NO MORE HOMELESS PETS of Ft Lauderdale in December. Sat in foster all this time without ANY treatment or tests at all. He is heart worm positive, has gum disease, BB pellets lodged throughout his body, and a cancerous tumor in his shoulder.

I found out he was left in the foster home without any treatment so I reached out and took him into my rescue - We Let The Dogs Out Rescue, Inc. I fostered for Claire once before and I had to pay for Dexter's Medical treatment out of pocket. She has done this before. This is unacceptable. She should not be pulling anymore dogs.

11021232_10205828867742105_623806374304594676_n.jpg

Mange Puppy
April 22, 2015

Okay I have bit my tongue too long on the individual that allowed this to happen to this puppy back in December because she continually denies medical care to animals she gets yet today another one came to light from a so called foster trying to get medical care for a dog that she can never get ahold of her because she only texts & won't answer how many others will suffer before she is stopped she was terminated from Broward Animal Services because of all the complaints & is now trying to pull out of Dade her name is Claire Cornish with NO MORE HOMELESS PETS Ft Laud she IS NOT A RESCUE & IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY I will not sit idly by while she continues to call herself an animal activist yet allows animals to suffer IT WILL STOP.


2015-04-23_08.02.25.png

Charges

Broward County

Case Number
Date
Case Style
Case Status
10-06-2015
Crystal Lake Animal Hospital LLC vs. Claire Cornish
$7,227
03-14-2016
Bow Wow Resorts LLC vs. Claire Cornish
$25,754


DNA Florida

The contents of this file has been taken from public sources and first-hand accounts and is for informational purposes only; and not to be considered a legal document.